The replay of yesterday’s webcast is ready. Here it is.
Alternatively, you can listen to it by clicking this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=22634292
What we covered:
- what is LASER and why Q-Laser system stands head and shoulders above any competition;
- what we like and what we like not so much about the Q1000NG (you will also see a very unique and smart solution to the problem of the heavy Q1000NG slipping out of your hands );
- what is the difference between 660 & 808 Enhancers – and 660 and 808 Flash Probes;
- what is the difference between 660 and 808 Flash Probes – and 660NG & 808NG;
- what is the difference between 660 & 808 Enhancers – and 660NG and 808NG;
- where all of these pieces of hi-tech equipment fit into the picture;
- how to match Q1000 Legacy with new 660s and 808s – and the Q1000NG with 660 and 808 Enhancers (the mystery of a Dongle revealed).
In the Q&A section (starts at 38 min):
- can you treat OA with the V (veterinarian) Q-card in Q1000NG?
- how to recharge the Q1000 battery with extended power outage (hint: using the car battery);
- how to use the Q-Laser system on a cat with arthritis;
- how and when to use the Q-Laser system on tumors (including small skin tags and suspiciously-looking moles);
- what is the difference between Erkonia and Q-Lasers;
- how to program Q1000NG over the Internet and whether or not you should do it;
- what to do if you want to sell or buy a used Q-Laser;
- and more…
Hope you enjoy it; we had many interesting questions
Dr. Irina and Doc David
P.S. Sorry for the not very listener-friendly (read: crappy) sound in the very beginning – it’s gonna get better a couple minutes in.
P.P.S. Just a reminder: we will hold the old prices on Q-lasers until Oct. 4th or until our current inventory lasts. That’s all we can do…
be types)” src=”http://softlaser.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Q1000NG-full-system-2-probe-types-for-web-300×269.jpg” alt=”Q1000NG, 808 and 660 Flash Probes,660NG and 808NG” width=”300″ height=”269″ />
- What is the update on the performance of Q-1000NG versus Q-1000 Legacy?
- How are the 660 and 808 Flash Probes performing compared to 660 and 808 Enhancers?
- Can I use old enhancers with the Q-1000NG – and Flash Probes with Legacy?
- Can I download additional Q-1000 modes from the Internet – and should I?
- And the last but not least: what on Earth are 660NG and 808NG – and how do THEY fit in the picture?
Yes, we know, there is a lot of confusion in the Q-laser field these days, especially with introducing 660NG and 808NG in the last few months.
Besides, we have not been updating you for quite a while… That’s because we ourselves first wanted to make heads and tails of what’s going on – and we have had a hard time keeping up with all the sudden changes in upgrades, policies, and procedures.
So let’s correct that. Let’s together “shine some light” on the latest developments in the Q-laser field.
EVENT: Q-Laser Hot News and your Questions Answered
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, September 20th at 9:30pm EST
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast — it’s your choice)
CLICK THIS LINK NOW to see details and submit questions in advance:
See you then!
Dr. Irina and Doc David